Safe for the Artist & Environment
Works great with paint and brushes!
Great for the initial canvas sketch, to clean paint from the palette and other painting accessories, or used in a cup to rinse brushes. It contains no naptha, turpentine, OMS or mineral spirits. Fully compatible with linseed, walnut, safflower, and spike lavender oils. Has no affect on the paint properties with respect to hiding, gloss, adhesion, flexibility and leveling. A small amount improves paint flow and dispersion. Made from Soy Beans.
Design for the Environment Recognized.
- Biodegradable - made from sustainable plant-based materials.
- Viscosity of water (10 cps) – density 7.99 lb/gal.
- Ships IATA as non-hazardous.
- Not listed for DOT, IMDG, or Dangerous Goods (Canada).
- No surfactants – not soluble in water.
- Medium evaporation rate, very low odor, low VOC.
- Non-flammable - flash point >217 F.
For CANADA, ship by USPS Air or Fedex Ground.